Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Dear Freda,

My goodness... I don't know where to start?! Well, of course I met you at DLP. It was the same day I met Greg... at UGA. But I remember sitting with you and I think Rodney too, but also some others who were from LA. You all were talking about your lives in LA and I was over the top fascinated. It wasn't until the end of that weekend when I got to have a one on one conversation with you. Then for the next four summers I got to spend time with you, talk with you, hang out with you and I adore everything about you. And I am not the only one that feels this way about you Freda. I have witnessed for myself how everyone you come in contact with you make an impact on their lives. It's like we are "Fredanized"! Seriously! You have this gift to make people feel special when they are in your presence. The last summer I saw you was in 2008 when you were here in Atlanta. We met for an early dinner. Thanks for being an open heart that day and letting me dump my life on you. You gave me a different perspective on my life that I took to heart and I cherish the conversation we had. Also, thanks for introducing me to Landmark; I made some amazing life long friends. I know I can reach out to you anytime on Facebook, text, or email, but I look forward to the day we can hang out again. Thanks for your open heart, making me giggle, and keeping it so, so real. You are the best!

Love,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment