Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I am having an affair...

Yes, it is time for me to confess, I cannot keep this a secret any longer. I am deeply and utterly involved with...PINTEREST! Ya'll can I just tell you this is what I have been looking for my entire crafter's life and I didn't even know it. My inner "Martha Stewart" is bubbling over. Pinterest satisfies the crafter, baker, cook, organizer, and teacher being I have inside of me. Not a day goes by that I don't seek, pin, and try. When I was pinning one time I actually saw where someone created a "Pinned it, tried it" board. I thought that is it. YES! So I have a board called, "Pinned it, Made it" board too. I have tried to keep up with everything I have tried on Pinterest, but I think I need to go back and update my board. I usually have a status update on Facebook of things that I have tried, but I was thinking, maybe I should just share this information right here on my blog!

If you are interested in "following me on Pinterest" I have added the button to my page. If you start to follow me, check out my "Pinned it, Made it" board. But I will start to post my pinterest attempts as well.

Won't you come and pin with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment