Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Dear Monica H.,

I know we haven't talked in a while, in fact, I think the last time we talked you were telling me about some major things going on in your life. At that moment I felt bad. How could I have let so much time pass? But I want to take this time to say, "Thank you!" I don't think I expressed enough how much it meant for you to be so nice and kind when it seemed like no one was on my side. You really made my time being a cheer coach so much easier (especially my last year coaching while I was pregnant!). I appreciate you always letting me vent out my frustrations and you offering wise advice. Also, thanks for supporting my decisions when many parents wouldn't. At times some of those moments were unbearable, but you helped me get through them. I can't thank you enough for that. Now that I am a mother myself the friend relationship we have means so much more. I admire how your children are focused and did well in high school and moved on to big and great accomplishments in college. I have no doubt that they had a great influence from you. So I would love to catch up with you. I have many things to share with you and I would like to hear your perspective. *smile* I look forward to catching up with you soon.

Take care,
Shannon (Coach Shaw)

No comments:

Post a Comment