Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Dear Angela F.,

Honestly, I am not sure how our relationship became so sour. Well, maybe I do, but still I don't understand why it had to get that point. Believe it or not you taught me a lot when I worked with you at the school. I learned a lot about my work place relationships. What to do and what not to do. Towards the end of me teaching I know we really, how should I put it, get along. But the one memory/ moment I appreciate is when you went with me on my first field trip, my first year teaching at the school. I took my marketing class to an advetising agency, but the thought of taking 20 something teenagers out of school into the city just scared me. When I was asking you questions prior to the trip about the logistics I think you could see it written all over my face. You asked me, "Do you want me to go with you?" It was such a sigh of relief... YES! I can't thank you enough for that. From then on I always felt so prepared and confident about going on field trips. A true testiment of how successful it was, I had a student I had in that class email me a couple weeks back asking me about the firm we went to. She wants to do an internship there because she is majoring in marketing in college. You were a part of that and I can't thank you enough. It may have been a little thing, but it was definitely a big thing to me.

Best regards,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment