Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Dear Niccole B.,

It was one day that Ben came home and said, "I saw Scott-la-rock and his wife is going to call you..." Yeah, that is exactly how it went. Then I figured out we previously met at a Christmas party and we actually talked for sometime, but I was so happy when our paths crossed again. Our babies were born within months of each other and we were both embarking on an experience that I don't know about you, but I was confused, scared, excited, worried, and just not sure what I was doing day by day. But, being able to talk and hang out with you made it an experience worth having. What I will always remember is when we had a "catch up" lunch and you told me you were pregnant with Nadia and then I got to share with you I was pregnant with Alexandra. Just thinking about it makes me smile. What were the chances of being pregnant at the same time. Bananas! I appreciate life experiences you have shared with me. I will forever be thankful for Gymboree, mall outings, lunch dates, and birthday parties. I know we don't talk everyday and hang out like we used to, but I feel we will always be "mommyhood/ stay at home moms" kindred spirits. Thanks for being such a great mommy friend!

Hugs and kisses,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment