Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

2012 is here...

Happy New Year Ya'll! LOL! I am so late, I know but so much has happened in the last couple of months. Even if I thought about blogging, I didn't know where to start. Any case, the last couple of months I was reminded that life is short and precious. People I love dearly had devasting losses in their lives. A mother, a child, a grandmother, and a childhood friend. My prayers continue to go out to my good, good friends for strength and peace.
As I look out and see 2012 on the horizon I am seeing good things... positive things. I know people go back and forth about doing New Years resolutions, but I look at them as goals and having goals are not bad. Like Marths says, "It's a good thing." Here are a couple of mine;

1. Get crafty again. - I think so far, so good. Cake pops are getting my creative juices flowing. If you are Facebook friends with me, you see that I am uploading pictures all the time. Yeah, I love those cake pops!


2. Lose the baby weight (4 years later!!!) - Yeah, this is on-going battle, but I am trying. I have good days and days I slip. But my goal is to eat healthy 21 days straight, then it becomes a habit!

3. Renew my faith.

4. Write on my blog!!!!

5. Give gratitude everyday.

Well, we will see how it goes. It always makes me feel good to share on this blog and I hope you continue to take this journey with me. Apple picks coming soon, I promise! Happy 2012! And Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your blog! I started some time last year with a blog I mainly use it to show my craft project...xoxo

    ReplyDelete