Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Photo Collage... I did it for Grandparents' Day 2011

One of the blogs I discovered over the summer was Eighteen 25. I love this blog! If you have known me for a long time you would know that I LOVE Martha Stewart and I am a huge crafter. But after giving birth to the Cheerios I haven't had the time. Slowly I am getting back to doing what I love which is crafting. One day Eighteen 25 posted this craft project, "Circle Punch Photo Collage". I really wanted to try this project and it just so happen that Grandparent's Day was coming up. Now, I have to be honest this occasion has come and gone in the past, but since I wanted to try this craft, the Grands got a nice surprise this year. I didn't use as many pictures and it's not as big as the original that was posted on Eighteen 25, but I am still so pleased how it turned out! Check it out;


I used recent pictures (mostly from the summer) of the Cheerios and converted them to black and white. Printed at Walmart and punched with a 2" circle punch. Pasted circle photos on scrapbooking paper I had at home and fit inside the frame ($3 each at Walmart). Voila!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shannon...

    Thanks for sharing. I tried to leave a comment on your blog, but couldn't... so I will leave it here. :)

    Those turned out great. The photos are too stinking cute. Keep up the crafting... the holidays are coming and the grandparents will need more gifts. ;)

    Hope you have a great Halloween weekend with your Cheerios. :)

    Jamie@eighteen25

    ReplyDelete