Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Dear Ben,

Where do I start? Well, this weekend we celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary. Still, I can't believe it's been 9 years we have been married. This weekend was great! What I enjoyed the most was that we actually took the time to do something special and spent time together. This past weekend showed me that we are really moving on and moving in the right direction. Some of the down time over the weekend gave me the opportunity to reflect on our relationship. When I thought about how we have been married for 9 years, it made me think of "nine lives". Things have happened to really knock our relationship (and us) off our feet, but we have survived, gotten up and moved on. The symbol or gifts for 9th year of marriage is pottery and/ or leather. Well, even though it seemed at times we would break in so many ways, we are unbreakable keeping our mug full of experiences and life to be had. We are streched and worn to the limit, but still we last. I know we have a journey to take, and at times it won't be easy, but I know with you, we will make it.

Love,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment