Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Dear Bobby S.

I remember when I got the job to work with you as an Assistant Project Manager. I had just completed a class at Southern Poly, where I met Marybeth and thus got the connection to work with you. I was excited to get the job because at the time that field of work is what I had a passion for and I was looking forward to learning so much. After a while, I realized this was really not what I was looking for. Reality set in and instead of being honest with myself and you and just move on to something else, I stayed. I stayed because I thought if I quit then maybe it would look like I was a quitter or I couldn't handle the job. I could handle the job, but I just didn't want to do the job anymore. Ultimately, I did something worse, I stayed and did lack luster work.
Over the course of the time I worked with you I know we didn't see eye to eye on many things, however I truly appreciate the experience. What I learned the most is how to work with people, all people and not to take things personally.

Best regards,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment