Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Dear Dani (Danielle),

Honestly, I smiled when I pulled your name. I thought what are the chances that you would be my first apple pick, but you were and I love that you are...
We have known each other for so many years (since 5th grade, right?). At times we were close then not so close, but it is something about our friendship that has stood the test of time. I thank you for everything!!!! You are truly one of my bestest, bestest friends in the whole wide world. You really do accept me for who I am and probably the one, if not the only one, who knows my deepest, darkest secrets. I have to tell you that's rare, because I don't trust many people, but I trust you a lot.
Thank you for comforting me, believing in me, supporting me, picking me up and dusting me off... the list is endless... really! Over 20 years ago you invited me to a slumber at your house that would forever change my life. I am looking forward to the next 20 years as friends as we share the good times and the bad, weekly updates about husbands and kids, and laundry ; ) !
I think I see Miraval in the near future...

Love,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment